Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Trusting God

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    and do not lean on your own understanding. 
In all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,
    whose trust is the Lord." Jeremiah 17:7

"When I am afraid,
    I put my trust in you." Psalm 56:3

"Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
    but we trust in the name of the Lord our God." Psalm 20:7 

"You who fear the Lord, trust in the Lord!
    He is their help and their shield." Psalm 115:11

"Commit your way to the Lord;
    trust in him, and he will act." Psalm 37:5

"Trust in the Lord forever,
    for the Lord God is an everlasting rock." Isaiah 26:4

I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:2

No comments:

Post a Comment