Saturday, August 17, 2013

Salvation for Lost Souls

We all know someone who needs Jesus. It could be a family member, a friend, or a stranger you met somewhere. So that's what we're going to be focusing on today. 
God's word says:

 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”   John 11:25-26

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. John 3:18

 And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me". John 12:44

So pray for the unbelievers. Pray that God would open their eyes. And pray that they would put their trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment