Saturday, August 24, 2013

Peace

Peace, Sovereign Grace Music
Peace, You give me peace
When the storms come and I’m afraid
Peace, You give me peace
When I trust in the words You say
You give me peace

VERSE 1
If You can calm the sea
Then You can comfort me
If winds obey Your voice
Why should I fear their noise
And though my eyes can’t see
I know You’re with me

VERSE 2
When someone starts to fight
And does things I don’t like
I hear Your gentle voice
Saying I have a choice
To make an enemy
Or to spread Your peace

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep;
    for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8

 "You keep him in perfect peace
    whose mind is stayed on you,
    because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3

" Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." John 14:27

"For God is not a God of confusion but of peace." 1 Corinthians 14:33a


 "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

 Pray for the peace of God to come to you. Pray that peace will come to those around you. And tell God what's been on your heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment