Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!

I'm a teenaged girl who wants to grow closer to my God. I want to pray more to Him. I think it will be easier for me (and I pray it will be for you) to do it with other Christian women and girls. So I want to challenge you to pray for at least five minutes a day. I'm going to try to post a prayer focus every day to help you think of things to pray for. Once you start praying, you can usually think of other things. Feel free to post prayer requests in the comments. Will you pray with me?   

4 comments:

  1. I think this is an awesome idea!!! Thanks for starting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, I admire your heart you are such a sweet, encouraging friend to me and all your other friends. God has made you and is making you into an amazing Godly woman . and I am very grateful to Him for allowing me to know you.

    I thank my God every time I remember you, in all my prayers for all of you I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now......
    and for all the rest of you girls out there, may God bless you all. In Christ, Susannah

    Katherine please email my mom again, I need you to invite me to contribute through a different email... Thanks. Love you. Susannah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! You are such an encouraging friend. I am very blessed to have a friend like you.
      Я скучаю по тебе,
      Katherine

      Delete
    2. Katherine! you just made my day! Я люблю тебе, мне подруга! ya loobloo tebya mnya padrooga! (you can figure it out!!!!) In Christ, Susannah

      Delete